Project Medschool Ver 1

5.30.2011 @ 12:02 AM♥

I got this crazy little idea of creating a day-to-day blog of my life as a medical student. And to avoid clutter too, I decided to create a new blog site for this. You may click here to view the page.

I'll be updating it as soon as possible. So, just wait :)

Thank you! :D
profile
July C.
UP Biology Student
soon to be a doctor
happy in ♥


find me on:
twitter / facebook / multiply / tumblr

tagboard


loves
bio 07gagayinainnajbjohnjongjulylylemikkomonneilnessatorenzwilsonyuri

previous posts
reh-mee-nees da meh-moh-rees || good? || make me sleep :) || plastic, tupperware, ano pa?! || :D || rescue :D || screencaps (batch 1) || Cancer (the Cutie) || I love that "in the beginning" feeling where every... || Nalipay ko kay nag-yaw2x jud ko ug todo2x.Pero na-... ||

archives



credits
CSS/BGPHOTO