manila, next time ka na! :D

7.24.2010 @ 9:42 AM♥

Remember about the blogpost about my adviser telling me that I have to go to MSU-IIT in Iligan for the verification of my thesis study? It was suppose to happen but then, there were changes and she said that I have to go to Manila na lang, sa National Museum. Kei. I'm gonna die na talaga in 3-2-1. tugsh! X(

Anyway, I just learned about this Manila thing during the second or third week of June and it was a really big problem for me 'coz I don't know where in my fuckin' schedule that I should insert my trip to the Museum. F*ck! haha :))

Me: Ma'am, ano pala mangyayari kung di ko mapa-hard bound ang aking manuscript this sem?
Adviser: Hindi ko ma-dedeclare na October graduate.
Me: O_o *thinking twice* Haaay. sige na nga, pa-hard bound ko na dapat ngayong sem :|

BUT THEN...

Last Wednesday afternoon, I made a long distance call sa Zoology Department ng National Museum and told them about my plans, then the girl on the other line said na pwede naman sa BFAR na lang. So Friday morning, I called BFAR-NSAP, and said, "sige, dalahin mo lang ang mga samples mo dito, then i-identify natin..." WEEEEEEEEEE!!! PEDE MA-SUPER HAPPY?! HINDI NA AKO PUPUNTA NG MANILA!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Salamat Lord! :D Maka-focus na jud ko sa akong acads :D

Go thesis, dapat ma-hard bound ka na! :D
profile
July C.
UP Biology Student
soon to be a doctor
happy in ♥


find me on:
twitter / facebook / multiply / tumblr

tagboard


loves
bio 07gagayinainnajbjohnjongjulylylemikkomonneilnessatorenzwilsonyuri

previous posts
good girl || that's right B :) || adjust :) || 21 things I did during my 21st bday :) || 3-month rule || Why?! || watakwestyon || huwaw || lucky || sayang ||

archives



credits
CSS/BGPHOTO