WOAH!

2.28.2012 @ 11:35 PM♥

Scenario: Me, trying to support my friend because he was drunk. While supporting him, we ended up standing really close to one another, face to face. He was holding me by the waist, I was holding his arms. And as much as possible, I was trying to avoid his face by just looking at the floor.

Him: July, kabalo man ko ba na ganahan ka...
Me: Huh?
Him: Ganahan man pud ko ba, pero naa man gud tay mga uyab.
Me: Uhm, kanang, feel nimo kana ang akong gina-isipi karon?
Him: O.. unsa pa man diay?
Me: Ang ako lang concern kay i-make sure na makalakaw ka by yourself safely padulong sa hometel..mao na gina-support taka..
Him: Ha? kana jud ang imong gina-huna2x karon?
Me: Oo.. unsa pa man dapat diay?
Him: Maka-uli man ko ug hometel, kaya man nako
Me: Sige daw, kung kaya nimo mulakaw ug straight, then pwede na ka muuli sa hometel na dili ko mag-worry na ma-unsa ka..

Then he tried release from the grip. He started walking on a normal manner, went out of the gate then he looked back at me.

Him: O diba, kaya man nako. Ok pa lagi ko.
Me: Aw. kaya mo naman pala eh. Sige, uwi ka na. Good night, Bye!

He looked at me with a perplexed face. I just smiled at him, closed the gate and went up the stairs.

Sorry dude, you clearly don't know me very well. I can seduce you, because I just want to troll and play with you, but in the end, I can easily leave you hanging. Don't underestimate me. I can play this game waaaaay better than you. So be careful who you are dealing with.

Goodluck!
profile
July C.
UP Biology Student
soon to be a doctor
happy in ♥


find me on:
twitter / facebook / multiply / tumblr

tagboard


loves
bio 07gagayinainnajbjohnjongjulylylemikkomonneilnessatorenzwilsonyuri

previous posts
It's a little sad that he couldn't remember what h... || iloilo :( || may secret ako... || it's better || Medskul *round 1* || because I want this :) || Project Medschool Ver 1 || reh-mee-nees da meh-moh-rees || good? || make me sleep :) ||

archives



credits
CSS/BGPHOTO