crossing lines

7.25.2010 @ 9:26 PM♥

Reminiscing on what happened on my first PSY101, I realized that there really is a border line between biologists and non-biologists. In one of the questions, it was asked in the examination to draw/illustrate the nervous system. So normally, as a biologist, I drew the brain (and its freakin' parts - ang dami kaya nun!!!) and then the peripheral areas. So I went out of the room, contented with what I did with the brain drawing and stuff when later on, I suddenly realized that I should have drawn the organization chart of the nervous system kay iyon iyong pinag-usapan namin sa class :| Haaaay. Ma'am A., if your question stated otherwise as "draw/illustrate the organization of the nervous system" I would have drawn the flowchart you gave us :| Pagka na lang, i-specify unta ang question kay out of the 16 students in class, naay isa ka 4th yr bio. kei? hahaha.

And one more thing, it was also asked in the exam to draw a neuron! Pagka na lang, sa tanang basic unit sa body, ang neuron jud ang wala'y klaro ang structure for me. Tas nakalimutan ko pa talaga ang basic parts - got confused with the dendrites and axon - hahahah. Kaulaw oi! Alangan, ako lang gud ang bio sa class then neuron lang, dili pa jud nako ma-draw ug tarong, pagka! tugsh. Anyway, I remembered some parts like node of ranvier and the nissle bodies, tas iyon man ang maalala ko na sure ako, so I wrote it down on my labels :P Pero ang tanong, alam kaya ni mam kung ano ang mga ito? basig maka-explain ko ug pinakalit ani.hahhah :)) But anyway, when I came home, I took the courage and energy to open my brother's psychology book and YEAH! I got the parts of the neurons right! :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
profile
July C.
UP Biology Student
soon to be a doctor
happy in ♥


find me on:
twitter / facebook / multiply / tumblr

tagboard


loves
bio 07gagayinainnajbjohnjongjulylylemikkomonneilnessatorenzwilsonyuri

previous posts
manila, next time ka na! :D || good girl || that's right B :) || adjust :) || 21 things I did during my 21st bday :) || 3-month rule || Why?! || watakwestyon || huwaw || lucky ||

archives



credits
CSS/BGPHOTO