this is not supposed to be this awkward :|

8.11.2012 @ 8:32 PM♥

Living far from home was one of the things that I ever wanted to do. When finally my parents allowed me to leave home, I was so happy but morning of my departure from my hometown, that's the time it started getting hard :( I wish people around me would be friendlier and more sensitive. Ang hirap maging mabait if they can't reciprocate it for you.. nakakapagod, pero dahil ganun ang nature ng personality ko, lagi akong nasasaktan.. ayoko naman mag-transform ng isang monster, hindi ko gawain un :( I really want to go home to Davao now and be with my friends :(
profile
July C.
UP Biology Student
soon to be a doctor
happy in ♥


find me on:
twitter / facebook / multiply / tumblr

tagboard


loves
bio 07gagayinainnajbjohnjongjulylylemikkomonneilnessatorenzwilsonyuri

previous posts
The One That Got Away Source: The Manila Times By:... || WOAH! || It's a little sad that he couldn't remember what h... || iloilo :( || may secret ako... || it's better || Medskul *round 1* || because I want this :) || Project Medschool Ver 1 || reh-mee-nees da meh-moh-rees ||

archives



credits
CSS/BGPHOTO