miss independent

7.31.2010 @ 8:12 PM♥

Last Wednesday night, I came home around 11:30 in the evening already and mom was hysterical on why I haven't sent her a message about me coming home very late. Anyway, along with it, she told me that our housemaid was already thrown away and that starting the next day, I should start washing my own clothes. Well, she thought that it would take my great mood away, but it did not :D Being able to have no housemaid meant great news for me because I would finally learn on how to become independent :D :D :D Weeeeeee :) So I hurriedly went up to my room and took time to think over the schedule of my labada days :) So I slept soundly that night na coz I can't wait for the next day :D

The next morning, I woke up really late for my class so I had no time to fix my room and all other things. For the next 16 hours, I was too busy to care about everything else coz we were busily preparing for the freshmen night. The night ended around 12:30 am and we went home from school around 1 am already. When I got into my room, I was shocked to see that my room was CLEAN. ?.? Then, I figured, they got a new housemaid. Tsk3.

Anyway, so much for miss independent. Sa med school na lang siguro. hahaha :))
profile
July C.
UP Biology Student
soon to be a doctor
happy in ♥


find me on:
twitter / facebook / multiply / tumblr

tagboard


loves
bio 07gagayinainnajbjohnjongjulylylemikkomonneilnessatorenzwilsonyuri

previous posts
crossing lines || manila, next time ka na! :D || good girl || that's right B :) || adjust :) || 21 things I did during my 21st bday :) || 3-month rule || Why?! || watakwestyon || huwaw ||

archives



credits
CSS/BGPHOTO